Syntonic is looking for intelligent environmentally responsible minds like yours to join us on our mission to clean up energy in America. Seeking an energetic manager able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. Job requires coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- University degree in the field of engineering or related field.
- 3+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity
- LEED Certificate a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.